Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 2022-08-08
1. Introduction Welcome to Rapicoil These Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website located at www.rapicoil.com operated by Rapicoil.
You acknowledge that you have read and understood Agreements, and agree to be bound of them. If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Product/Service, but please let us know by emailing at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so we can try to find a solution.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use Product /Service.
2. Communications By using our Product /Service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing at email@example.com or by contacting us.
5. Refunds We issue refunds for Contracts within 10 days of the original purchase of the Contract. The product should not be intentionally damaged; we may ask for video or pictures as a proof if needed.
6. Content Content found on or through our products are the property of Rapicoil or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
7. Prohibited Uses You may use our products/services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms.
-- You agree not to use Product/Service:
In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend Company or users or expose them to liability.
-- Additionally, you agree not to:
Use Product/Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Product/Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Product/Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Product/Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Product/Service.
Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of products/ services.
Take any action that may damage or falsify Company rating.
Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Product/Service.
8. Analytics We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Product/Service.
9. No Use By Minors Product/Service is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) years old. By accessing or using Product/Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and with the full authority, right, and capacity to enter into this agreement and abide by all of the terms and conditions of Terms. If you are not at least eighteen (18) years old, you are prohibited from both the access and usage of Service.
10. Intellectual Property Products/ Services and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Rapicoil and its licensors. Product/Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Rapicoil.
11. Copyright Policy We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on product infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims” You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
12. DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512 for further detail): 1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest; 2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e. web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; 3. Identification of the URL or other specific location on products where the material that you claim is infringing is located; 4. Your address, telephone number, and email address; 5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; 6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. You can contact our Copyright Agent via email at email@example.com.
13. Error Reporting and Feedback You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Product/Service. You acknowledge and agree that:
(i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback;
(ii) Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback;
(iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and
(iv) Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback. In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
14. Links to Other Web Sites Rapicoil has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites. You acknowledge and agree that the company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third party web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms of service and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
15. Disclaimer of Warranty These products/services are provided by company on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Company makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of their services, or the information, content or materials included therein. You expressly agree that your use of these products/services, their content, and any products/services or items obtained from us is at your sole risk. Neither company nor any person associated with company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy, or availability of the products/services. Without limiting the foregoing, neither company nor anyone associated with company represents or warrants that the products, their usage, or any services or items obtained through the use of products will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected. Company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory, or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for particular purpose. The foregoing does not affect any warranties which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
16. Limitation of Liability Except as prohibited by law, you will hold us and our directors, employees, and agents harmless for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental, or consequential damage, however it arises (including attorneys’ fees and all related costs and expenses of litigation and arbitration, or at trial or on appeal, if any, whether or not litigation or arbitration is instituted), whether in an action of contract, negligence, or other tortious action, or arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including without limitation any claim for personal injury or property damage, arising from this agreement and any violation by you of any federal, state, or local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if company has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage. Except as prohibited by law, if there is liability found on the part of company, it will be limited to the amount paid for the products and/or services, and under no circumstances will there be consequential or punitive damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of punitive, incidental or consequential damages, so the prior limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
17. Cancellation We may terminate or suspend your order immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of Terms. If you wish to cancel your order, you may simply discontinue placing orders and discontinue using our services.
18. Governing Law These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Product/Service.
19. Changes to Service We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
20. Amendments to Terms We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you. By continuing to access or use our Product/Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Product/Service.
21. Waiver and Severability No waiver by Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
22. Acknowledgement By using products or services provided by us, you acknowledge that you have read these terms of service and agree to be bound by them.